At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding (paid internship)
Created 150 years ago, Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 190 countries worldwide. Nestlé is looking for a Talent Acquisition intern who will help us with Talent acquisition and Employer Branding activities for a period of 6 months starting in June 2020.
Your responsibilities are:
- Help with the recruitment of interns and students at Nestlé
- You will screen applications and drive phone screenings and interviews
- Advise and share feedback with the hiring managers
- Ensure the administrative follow-up
- You will be the first point of contact for our interns and students
- Support The Talent Acquisition team with Employer Branding
- Coordinate internal collaboration with other departments (Corporate Communication, Employer Branding Specialist...)
- Help implement Employer branding activities: running and launching campaigns (video’s, testimonials...)
- Help with creation of communication and visual material
- Supporting the HR team in diverse projects
• Degree in HR, Marketing, Business, Economics or Psychology : currently enrolled or just finished an education in related field
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and English
• Pro-active, dynamic, result oriented
• You build connections easily and enjoy taking responsibility and organizing
• Good affinity with new technology/social media
• Available for minimum 6 months starting in June
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
2020-06-01=job.status_textL'Oréal First Job1082 Berchem-Sainte-AgatheThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- Dutch: good
- French: good