Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Technical Management Trainee
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With nearly 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 143,000 employees in 67 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
During your training period as a Technical Graduate you will apply your technical expertise and leadership potential in a hands-on environment. Early on, you will be responsible for a significant part of the production process and for the people that make it happen.
You will be expected to contribute to productivity, quality and process improvement.
Your success is determined by your capability to develop leadership skills.
* In the European Graduate Program, you could expect some or all of the following experiences within the first two years with Cargill:
* Initial assignment to a job
* On-going formal soft skill development and technical training
* Mentoring provided by a Cargill manager
* A short-term assignment in another country or a pan-European project
* Networking with International colleagues
* University degree in Engineering (Biochemistry, Chemical, Process, Agricultural, Food Science, or Mechanical)
* Up to 2 years of working experience
* Willingness to travel and flexibility to relocate to other countries
* Fluency in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French will be a plus.
* High integrity standards.
* Demonstrated natural leadership ability
* Self-starter; highly motivated and able to work independently
* Teamwork; ability to work in a multi-cultural and cross-functional team
* Global Mindset
* Fast learning and self-development: curiosity to learn
* High energy levels. Action oriented. Willingness to take responsibility, accountability and initiative
* Able to proactively identify and resolve problems
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines
* Flexibility; able to cope with fast changes within a growing company
* Creativity and innovative approach in building and/or improving systems and processes
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...