Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Technical Service Desk Engineer
Arcadiz is a dynamic enterprise specializing in high-end services and customized systems design for the European carrier, cellular, ISP and enterprise marketplace. With offices in Belgium and The Netherlands, Arcadiz builds upon years of experience in building and maintaining transport networks, network design expertise, and long-standing partnership relations with leading suppliers to develop best-of-class solutions that meet even the most demanding customer needs.
The Technical Service Desk Engineer will play an integral part in the support service Arcadiz delivers to our customers in the BeNeLux with main focus on xWDM, Carrier Ethernet, MPLS-TP, IP transit.
- Act as central contact for our customer base
- Respond actively to incoming enquiries, incidents and
- RMA’s within an agreed time limit
- Provide first line troubleshooting
- Channel and escalate any unresolved issues to next
- level stakeholders
- Proactively own the technical progression of standard incidents
- Responsible for communication with the customer
- Higher education (professional Bachelor) or equal by experience
- Service Desk experience
- Customer service experience
- Technical troubleshooting experience
- Thirst for technical knowledge
- Open to on the job training of packet optical networks:
- xWDM, Carrier Ethernet, MPLS-TP, IP
- Team player with good communication skills
- Accurate reporting and documenting of activities
- Trilingual Dutch, English, French in speaking, reading and writing.
- A challenging environment in a dynamic enterprise specializing in high-end services and customized systems design
- The ability to work with advanced technology
- A very attractive salary package with a mix of benefits
- Continuous Learning Development Program
- Stepping stone to more senior technical function
A challenging team member tries to maximize each collaborative partner’s potential and engages everyone to strive for excellent performance.
A team player can engage action from each team member and likes to work in a team. The employee has an eye for atmosphere and trust.
In this job, the priority is achieving results. The employee has a lot of responsibility with respect to the final product or service delivered. Decisions have an impact on others or on the organization.
In this job, it is important to continue training. This allows the employee to further develop and for career opportunities to materialize—both within the position, as well as toward another position. There is a lot of freedom in the order in which the tasks can be performed.
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
- Dutch: good
- English: good
- French: good