Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Training & Recruitment Officer
The secrets behind Puratos’ global success and consistent growth are taste and quality. We would like to welcome you within our enthusiastic, committed and passionate team of more than 9000 employees. We are an international player and, what is more, a Belgian family business. Our people make the difference every single day. How? By developing, producing and distributing a unique and high-quality range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers, since 1919.
A century later, our products and services are available in more than 100 countries around the world. Our passion for innovation, closeness to our customers, and their customers, as well as our core values form the basis of our passion to improve.
Working at Puratos is choosing a Top Employer in Belgium.
Shall we meet soon?
You will have 2 main roles : Training & Recruitment.
As Training Officer you will work and give support to the Training Specialist. You will take on the following tasks:
- Support in the implementation of a new learning management system (LMS):
- This will involve a migration from the current system to the new system which implies the creation of the training offer in the new LMS
- Perform tests on the system to ensure that the system is ready for end user launch
- Launch of a change management project in which users and in particular the learners (end users) receive training and support. The Training Officer will be closely involved in this.
- Translation of the training offer
- Administrative support in the coordination, organization and follow-up of training courses organized by the training department Belgium, invoices management, etc.
- Support in creating the training catalogue for 2020. Contact suppliers to receive possibilities and financial proposals
- Evaluate the current processes that are in place and make suggestions for improvements
As Recruitment Officer:
- You will be in charge of recruitments : posting of the job offer, screening of the CVs, reasoning testing, interview with the candidates, assessment center (if applicable), contract signature
- You will coordinate the internships
- You will coordinate our participations to jobdays in schools and you will participate to some jobdays
- You will organize visits of schools on our sites
- You will participate to the onboarding of the new comers ('Welcome Lunch' organization and 'Welcome gift' coordination)
- Are you just graduated and looking for a first job within HR, you are at the right place. We offer you a challenging and varied job in which you are immersed in a very short time in a broad aspect of learning & development. This will give you the opportunity to be part of the launch of a new system and to discover how the Learning & Development Department of a multinational works.
- We are looking for a self-starter with strong administrative skills. You are well organized, which allows you to juggle with many tasks.
- You are very curious and eager to learn about how our new LMS works. Because you are in the line to implement this tool and to make sure that this implementation is as efficient as possible. It is important that the end user uses the system smoothly so sharing your knowledge at the start of the project is very important. It goes without saying that patience is an important competence.
- Beside your interest in Learning & Development, you also have a strong interest in Talent Acquisition.
- Very important is your knowledge of languages: good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English is a must.
- You will join a stable family business that has become an international market leader.
- You will be welcomed in a dynamic work environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are part of our main priorities.
- You can expect to have a fascinating and varied job in an atmosphere with open communication, where personal development is strongly encouraged through ownership, coaching and training.
- You can count on a competitive salary package with attractive benefits such as:
- meal vouchers (8€/day)
- free group and hospitalization insurance
- 13th and 14th month pay
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent