Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Trilingual Client Advisor in Luxury Sector
Page Personnel is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, temporary and temp-to-perm positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary employee, a junior in the field or an experienced operational professional, we commit ourselves to find you the right person.
Client Advisor in Luxury Sector
Get the chance to work for one of the most famous and respected name in the Luxury and Fashion sector worldwide !
As a Client Advisor, your mission will be as follow :
- Be the ambassador of the Brand
- Provide high-level customer service experience over the phone, emails and social media
- Advise clients across the Brand and products, solve their issues, assist them in e-commerce
- Develop long-term relationships and Brand loyalty with clients
- Master the Brand and product knowledge
- Perform as a team-player and engage in sales results
- Respect the Brand standards in your attitude and behaviour
We're looking for a :
Trilingual French/Dutch/English dynamic and motivated profile !
Also the following profiles are welcome :
- Bilingual Italian/Spanish, with good command of English
- Bilingual Norwegian/Swedish, with good command of English
- Bilingual German/Russian, or German or Russian, with good command of English
Furthermore, the perfect Client Advisor :
- Is Customer-oriented, commercial, dynamic, has professional attitude & presentation
- Has some experience in a similar role/sector or at least strong affinity with Luxury, Fashion, or Hospitality
- Familiarity with IT tools
- A Bachelor degree is an asset
- Sense of excellence
Here is a unique and challenging opportunity to develop your potential in one of the most respected Brand in the world of luxury and fashion. Great salary package with fringe benefits, and the chance to work with a dynamic multinational team in its offices located in Brussels (easily reachable by public transport).
Don't hesitate, this is your chance to get a first awesome working experience !
(Please only apply if you master one of the languages combination mentionned above).
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: good