We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Twikit is a Belgian Scale-up with a sharp focus on 3D customization and digital manufacturing. Our goal is to create superior 3D customization for brands. We work together with companies to help them step into customization by developing seamless end-to-end solutions from ideation to integration. Our unique power is that we integrate digital manufacturing into any business model.
This is a call for a software engineer with strong coding skills and experience in web development.
Most importantly: you are passionate about your work and have a hunger for learning new things
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of server-side technologies (framework is unimportant)
- General object oriented programming skills
Skills that will come in handy:
- In-depth knowledge of HTML5 (canvas ao.)
- Experience with TypeScript and Sass or Less
- Experience with NodeJS and/or Laravel
- Experience with SEO, UX/UI, ...
- Database Skills (MySql, MongoDB in particular)
- Experience with Docker or Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Three.js, WebGL, or simil
You will start in a scrum team of 5 + you, where you will have a lot of freedom and responsibility. You can help to give shape to our vision on software, by suggesting improvements, new features,… You will raise the quality level of our product technically as well as functionally
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
- English: good