We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Young Grad: Business Intelligence Analyst
Launch your career, become a Young Grad at Telenet and take the job journey of a lifetime. As you start working at your department, you’ll be offered a rewarding trajectory, and you’ll help to build a better digital future for all of us. In doing so, you’ll learn what your favourite job is and where your strengths lie. You’ll get a taste of a ton of innovations, countless courses and wonderful challenges. From engineering, via IT to marketing, sales or finance, you are welcome.
Are you ready to grow, together with Telenet?
- You are the contact person for all Business Intelligence related questions.
- You are responsible for the vision, development and maintenance of the reporting environment.
- You will be facing a variety of ad hoc analysis questions. You proactively search for the “business value” in data, explore the possibilities and advise your business stakeholders in their decision-making processes.
- You act as a functional analyst in the BI project work, “bridging business & IT”. In this role, you define the direction of the further development of the data warehouse, and will work closely together with the Agile/Scrum development teams.
- You hold a Master's degree in Business Engineering, Applied Economics, Civil Engineering, IT or Information Management, or be at a similar level through experience.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. French is an asset.
- You combine a strong business affinity with a great interest in data crunching.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You have drive for results and an eagerness to learn and grow
- Choose a real job, with a lot of responsibility and challenging projects
- Get inspired by our intensive two-year development program
- Take your career into your own hands and develop your leadership skills
- Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-proof organization
- Enjoy an attractive salary package
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation