We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Young Grad: CRM - Residential Marketing
Launch your career, become a Young Grad at Telenet and take the job journey of a lifetime. As you start working at your department, you’ll be offered a rewarding trajectory, and you’ll help to build a better digital future for all of us. In doing so, you’ll learn what your favourite job is and where your strengths lie. You’ll get a taste of a ton of innovations, countless courses and wonderful challenges. From engineering, via IT to marketing, sales or finance, you are welcome.
Are you ready to grow, together with Telenet?
The Telenet CRM team is looking for a Young grad.
- The CRM team is part of the Residential Marketing Department of Telenet.
- Our central theme is ‘putting data at work’. Our team enables all data aspects of direct marketing campaigning (prepare, target, set-up, test, measure and analyse), across channels and customer touchpoints. We have the ambition to evolve from a campaign driven approach to a much more customer centric next-best-action perspective, reconciling customer needs and business objectives.
- We are using advanced analytics based on customer behavior data, in order to engage with our customers and maximize the ROI of each touchpoint, both in outbound mode (letters, e-mail, sms, outbound telemarketing) as in inbound mode (customer care, telesales, retail, online).
Your greatest challenges @ Telenet
- As a young grad in the CRM team, you will have the opportunity to taste the different aspects of a CRM function, and learn everything about targeting, personalization, testing, marketing automation and campaign analysis. Typical tasks are:
- Define, profile and select target groups
- Automate recurring and triggerbased campaigns
- Design and implement personalized journeys based on customer behavior and context
- Monitor and report on campaign results
- Propose and present improvements in campaigns and customer journeys
- Take responsibility over quality of deliverables
If you want to work in a challenging and fast-changing direct marketing environment and develop cutting edge CRM tactics, while learning from specialists all around you, this is your place to be!
- a whole-brain mindset, combining strong analytical thinking with healthy common sense and empathy for our customers.
- ability to work in an ambiguous, fast changing context
- enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- knowledge of data management tools (spss, sql, …)
- high ethical standards on working with potentially privacy sensitive data
The benefits of being a Young Grad at Telenet
- Choose a real job, with a lot of responsibility and challenging projects
- Get inspired by our intensive two-year development program
- Take your career into your own hands and develop your leadership skills
- Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-proof organization
- Enjoy an attractive salary package
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
2018-09-01=job.status_textTelenet First Job2800 MechelenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-04-01=job.status_textiReachm.com First Job2800 MechelenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time