The 22nd of March, 100 young and enthusiastic last year students invaded Telenet Mechelen. Why? For the very first Telenet YG-DAY, the career day that makes a difference. It did not disappoint one ...
Young Grad Data & Insights
As a provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium, Telenet Group is always looking for the perfect experience in the digital world for its customers. Under the brand name Telenet, the company focuses on offering digital television, high-speed Internet and fixed and mobile telephony services to residential customers in Flanders and Brussels.
Telenet goes Agile, and not just for the fun of it. We’re staying one step ahead in the digital world. Better, faster, stronger. As a Young Grad with Telenet, you’ll have a seat on the bridge for this Agile voyage. To build upon development culture and growth mindset, to seek out empowerment and trust in cross-functional teams with clear autonomy, to boldly go… and become a real “Verschilmaker”.
Data & Insights is crucial within Telenet as it brings market intelligence as a “compass” for our business roadmap. We get value out of data through statistical analysis, we drive the decision process with insights, self-service data cubes and predictive models, we use advanced analytics based on customer behavior data in order to engage with our customers and maximize the ROI of campaigns, …
As Young Grad Data & Insights, you could take up one of below roles within our multi-disciplinary squads :
- Data scientist
- Insights & Reporting analyst
- Data engineering expert
- CRM analyst
- Business (Intelligence) analyst
How can you make a difference ?
- Educational background: You own a master degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, or another degree with a clear link to Data & Insights.
- Data watch: You constantly maintain an overview of the data landscape in its broadest sense, with a strong interest in data science and/or big data.
- Business acumen: You have a strong business affinity, are able to quickly grasp new business processes and are pragmatic / creative in finding ways to improve upon them using data.
- Clear Communication: You are an excellent communicator who knows how to facilitate discussions by turning data into insights, and who can effectively tune your delivery to your target audience in a diverse and multi-language environment.
- Verschilmaker: You are inspired by our Telenet values and demonstrate a clear growth mindset.
How we make a difference for YOU ?
- To quote one of our recently hired Young Grads : “Working at Telenet is awesome. The atmosphere is great. Join an innovative, healthy and ambitious organization ready for the future !”
- Are you ready for a real job? With real responsibilities and real projects? We will challenge you, we will inspire you and we will make you grow.
- Acquire a relevant set of skills in a two-year development program that will broaden your horizons.
- Take your career into your own hands and develop your Data & Insights and leadership skills alongside top-class experts.
- And yes, with a handsome wage and personalized benefits package we’re also making a difference.
More info about the company
First Telenet YG-DAY instant hit