The 22nd of March, 100 young and enthusiastic last year students invaded Telenet Mechelen. Why? For the very first Telenet YG-DAY, the career day that makes a difference. It did not disappoint one ...
Young Grad Digital
As a provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium, Telenet Group is always looking for the perfect experience in the digital world for its customers. Under the brand name Telenet, the company focuses on offering digital television, high-speed Internet and fixed and mobile telephony services to residential customers in Flanders and Brussels.
Telenet goes Agile, and not just for the fun of it. We’re staying one step ahead in the digital world. Better, faster, stronger. As a Young Grad with Telenet, you’ll have a seat on the bridge for this Agile voyage. To build upon development culture and growth mindset, to seek out empowerment and trust in cross-functional teams with clear autonomy, to boldly go… and become a real “Verschilmaker”.
Digital is crucial within the Telenet agile transformation and is the driver behind our “digital-first-strategy”. We are responsible for putting Digital at the heart of everything Telenet does, from sales channels to new products, from customer behavior insights to campaign tracking. As a Young Grad, you will get the opportunity to rotate over a number of functions in the Digital space, both deep-diving in specific areas as well as broadening your general business perspective.
As Young Grad Digital, you could take up one of below roles within our multi-disciplinary squads :
- Digital Sales Expert
- Digital Touchpoint Designer
- Digital Analyst
- Digital Content Manager and Copywriter
How can you make a difference ?
- Educational background: You own a master degree in Economics, Information Technology or Communication, or another master degree with a clear link to Digital.
- Digital watch: You constantly maintain an overview of the digital landscape in its broadest sense. You are passionate about all possibilities the digital world offers to consumers, and have an affinity with Digital communication tools, solutions and platforms.
- Business acumen: You are able to quickly grasp new business processes and opportunities, and are pragmatic / creative in finding ways to improve upon them using data.
- Clear Communication: You are an excellent communicator and storyteller effectively tuning your delivery to your target audience in a diverse and multi-language environment.
- Verschilmaker: You are inspired by our Telenet values and demonstrate a clear growth mindset.
How we make a difference for YOU ?
- To quote one of our recently hired Young Grads : “Working at Telenet is awesome. The atmosphere is great. Join an innovative, healthy and ambitious organization ready for the future !”
- Are you ready for a real job? With real responsibilities and real projects? We will challenge you, we will inspire you and we will make you grow.
- Acquire a relevant set of skills in a two-year development program that will broaden your horizons.
- Take your career into your own hands and develop your Digital and leadership skills alongside top-class experts.
- And yes, with a handsome wage and personalized benefits package we’re also making a difference.
More info about the company
First Telenet YG-DAY instant hit