The 22nd of March, 100 young and enthusiastic last year students invaded Telenet Mechelen. Why? For the very first Telenet YG-DAY, the career day that makes a difference. It did not disappoint one ...
Young Grad Finance
As a provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium, Telenet Group is always looking for the perfect experience in the digital world for its customers. Under the brand name Telenet, the company focuses on offering digital television, high-speed Internet and fixed and mobile telephony services to residential customers in Flanders and Brussels.
Telenet goes Agile, and not just for the fun of it. We’re staying one step ahead in the digital world. Better, faster, stronger. As a Young Grad with Telenet, you’ll have a seat on the bridge for this Agile voyage. To build upon development culture and growth mindset, to seek out empowerment and trust in cross-functional teams with clear autonomy, to boldly go… and become a real “Verschilmaker”.
Finance is crucial within Telenet as it takes up the role of “co-pilot” giving direction and support to our business roadmap. The mission is clear : drive long-term value creation and profitable growth. Based on strategic business partnering and operational efficiency, Finance optimizes the allocation of financial resources to drive value for customer and shareholders in a sustainable way, while minimizing cost of capital.
As Young Grad Finance, we will make you grow your expertise in (one of) the following Centers of Excellence :
- Business Controlling & Capital Allocation
- Financial Controlling & Tax
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Treasury, Investor Relations
How can you make a difference ?
- Educational background: You own a master degree in Economics or Commercial Engineering, or a Manama degree with a clear link to Finance.
- Business acumen: You are able to quickly grasp new business realities, based on your sound financial knowledge and outspoken multidisciplinary interests (sales, marketing, operations, …)
- Clear communication: You are an excellent communicator in a diverse and multi-language environment, tuning your delivery to your target audience.
- Analytical mindset : You have strong analytical skills, you know how to facilitate discussions by turning data into insights. You present scenarios and business cases with clarity.
- Pragmatic: You are pragmatic in your approach. You have a hands-on attitude and use the right techniques to provide the needed quality and detail while avoiding complex solutions.
- Verschilmaker: You are inspired by our Telenet values and demonstrate a clear growth mindset.
How we make a difference for YOU ?
- To quote one of our recently hired Young Grads : “Working at Telenet is awesome. The atmosphere is great. Join an innovative, healthy and ambitious organization ready for the future !”
- Are you ready for a real job? With real responsibilities and real projects? We will challenge you, we will inspire you and we will make you grow.
- Acquire a relevant set of skills in a two-year development program that will broaden your horizons.
- Take your career into your own hands and develop your Finance and leadership skills alongside top-class experts.
- And yes, with a handsome wage and personalized benefits package we’re also making a difference.
More info about the company
First Telenet YG-DAY instant hit