The 22nd of March, 100 young and enthusiastic last year students invaded Telenet Mechelen. Why? For the very first Telenet YG-DAY, the career day that makes a difference. It did not disappoint one ...
Young Grad Marketing & Communications
As a provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium, Telenet Group is always looking for the perfect experience in the digital world for its customers. Under the brand name Telenet, the company focuses on offering digital television, high-speed Internet and fixed and mobile telephony services to residential customers in Flanders and Brussels.
Telenet goes Agile, and not just for the fun of it. We’re staying one step ahead in the digital world. Better, faster, stronger. As a Young Grad with Telenet, you’ll have a seat on the bridge for this Agile voyage. To build upon development culture and growth mindset, to seek out empowerment and trust in cross-functional teams with clear autonomy, to boldly go… and become a real “Verschilmaker”.
Marketing & Communication is crucial within Telenet, as it translates the market reality to our business propositions, and vice versa. And that both in the Residential market as in the Business-to-Business segment. Marketing professionals contribute to the Business roadmap by outlining product vision and priorities. They formulate new customer value propositions (CVPs) and optimize existing product line-ups and new product & customer experiences. Next to that, they create a channel & communications strategy for product lines or bundles. Finally, they steer the sales & care teams to maximize the value, and they monitore the relevant KPI’s to have an excellent understanding of how product features, specifications and prices relate to our business performance.
As Young Grad Marketing & Communication, you will explore / deep-dive the following domains as part of our multi-disciplinary squads :
- Product Marketing
- Brand & Campaign
- Media & Communication
How can you make a difference ?
- Educational background: You own a master degree in Economics, Commercial Engineering, Marketing or Communication, or a Manama degree with a clear link to Marketing & Communication.
- Trend watch: A strong interest in technology and an aptitude to understand product features and functions. You are passionate about all possibilities the digital world offers to consumers.
- Business acumen: You have a strong business affinity, are able to quickly grasp new business processes and are pragmatic / creative in finding ways to improve upon them using data.
- Clear Communication: You’re an excellent communicator and storyteller effectively tuning your delivery to your target audience. You have good language skills (perfect knowledge of Dutch + good knowledge of English/French). You are a confident and credible influencer.
- Verschilmaker: You are inspired by our Telenet values and demonstrate a clear growth mindset.
How we make a difference for YOU ?
- To quote one of our recently hired Young Grads : “Working at Telenet is awesome. The atmosphere is great. Join an innovative, healthy and ambitious organization ready for the future !”
- Are you ready for a real job? With real responsibilities and real projects? We will challenge you, we will inspire you and we will make you grow.
- Acquire a relevant set of skills in a two-year development program that will broaden your horizons.
- Take your career into your own hands and develop your Marketing & Communication and leadership skills alongside top-class experts.
- And yes, with a handsome wage and personalized benefits package we’re also making a difference.
More info about the company
First Telenet YG-DAY instant hit
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent