IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
It is our ambition to make life and work easier and happier. We want to enable and inspire our customers to get the most out of their digital lives and businesses.
Without worrying about the underlying technology, our customers will enjoy, hassle free and seamless, the best connectivity, the best entertainment products and the best business solutions, on the device of their choice, anytime, anywhere.
Launch your career, become a Young Grad at Telenet and take the job journey of a lifetime. As you start working at your department, you’ll be offered a rewarding trajectory, and you’ll help to build a better digital future for all of us. In doing so, you’ll learn what your favourite job is and where your strengths lie. You’ll get a taster of a ton of innovations, countless courses and wonderful challenges. From engineering, via IT to marketing, sales or finance, you are welcome. Are you ready to grow, together with Telenet?
From engineering, via IT to marketing, sales or finance, you are welcome. Are you ready to grow, together with Telenet?
What we offer ?
- A real job, with plenty of responsibility and challenging projects.
- Fast moving and changing environment with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and to be able to grow your skills
- A two-year development program.
- A position in an innovative, healthy and ambitious organization which is ready for the future.
- The chance to take your career into your own hands and develop your leadership skills.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
- Dutch: good
- English: good
- French: good