Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
Young Graduate Marketing (Geo Marketeer)
UNILIN produces laminate, engineered parquet and luxury vinyl flooring under the Quick-Step and Pergo brand as well as wood-based panels (particle board, MDF), decorative panels, roof systems and insulation boards. UNILIN employs 5.000 people at 20 production sites worldwide. UNILIN has a turnover of 1,55 billion euros.
Since 2005 UNILIN is part of US listed company Mohawk Industries, Inc. Mohawk is the world's largest flooring company with manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe, Russia and Asia. The group is listed on the stock exchange (NYSE), has a turnover of $ 9,5 billion and 38.800 employees internationally.
UNILIN believes very strongly in the power of young talent. That is why we have been investing in the Campus Recruitment Program since 2008. The program is aimed at talented starters and young professionals who share our entrepreneurial spirit. We like to start with an exploratory conversation to assess your potential and determine whether you fit our company culture.
Are you ambitious, result-oriented and do you always give it your all? Are you brimming with passion and entrepreneurship? Would you like to develop your talent? In short, are you ready for a top job? Then apply now for one of our Young Graduate vacancies!
As Young Graduate Geo Marketeer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the market's growth in line with the global marketing strategy by supporting the regional marketing managers via well-defined projects:
- Select & implement marketing initiatives and programs: incentive programs for distributors, B2B/B2C promotions, retail loyalty programs, customer events, academy (for installers and retailers), …
- Business analysis: distribution channels (RTM), product positioning, customers, brand strategy, …
- Marketing Mix implementation (closely collaborating with internal expert teams): fairs, PR & cycling, digital B2B and B2C initiatives, product management, brand & communication, …
- Enable smooth product launches: clear internal communication with sales teams on scope and timing.
- Maintain clear and frequent communication with all stakeholders including regional sales teams, marketing team HQ and external marketing agencies to ensure a timely delivery of all identified deliverables.
- Stay close to sales & customers and provide valuable market insights to internal marketing teams. Act as first contact person for (ad hoc) marketing related questions of sales teams and large-scaled customers.
- Accelerate digital transformation in sales teams, implement sales enablement tools and drive adoption.
- You will obtain a Master’s degree (Business Engineering, Applied Economics, Marketing, Communication, …).
- You’re able to work independent on the one hand but you certainly also have strong social capabilities.
- You are a perfectionist and you have eye for details. You work accurate and precise.
- You are self-steering, proactive, entrepreneurial and result oriented.
- You have an analytical and digital mindset.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You are a fluent communicator in Dutch and English. You’re not afraid to express yourself in French.
UNILIN is a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent