Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Student Placement Agency
12 Month Marketing & Design Internship PATMD2403
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
12 Month Marketing & Design Internship PATMD2403
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
ESPA or European Student Placement Agency is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students and recent graduates in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to still be a student or have graduated in the last 12 months. Any student who is unsure of their visa situation should check with their university before applying.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
This company is a global pioneer in the use of web-based solutions for digital pathology. Specialising in image management and the rapid analysis of tumor tissue, the company provides innovative software for use in drug discovery research, clinical sectors, biomarker analysis and education.
The right candidate will be collaborating with the Sales, Marketing and Web design functions to develop creative marketing communications both offline and online. You will be reporting to the Head of New Business, European area.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and self-motivated student or recent graduate who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in which they can put their knowledge into practice.
Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland. Very dynamic city with a population of 300 000.
As soon as possible.
English should be B2/C1.
- Designing and ordering promotional merchandise and leaflets, brochures and adverts
- Generating and editing videos for web content using web based tools
- Creating and building HTML email campaigns via online platforms and managing email distribution list
- Designing and building web landing pages, advertising and updating banners for our B2B website
- Provide assistance in developing internet presence, improving search rankings, developing a social media strategy and improving visibility over time
- Perform market and audiences research as required
- Generate target lists for upcoming conferences and product campaigns with key contact information
- Keep the marketing database up-to-date, importing new data, updating records and performing the necessary cross checks
- Liaise with sales team to incorporate relevant data into CRM (example – salesforce, v-Tiger)
- Provide day-to-day support to marketing team members
- Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes
- Create user documentation for new and existing projects
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/register-with-us.
STEP 2) Please, send an email to email@example.com with the reference code PATMD2403 attaching your CV as a pdf file. A cover letter is always helpful.
Are you eligible?
ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents.
- Experience working with content management systems – e.g. WordPress
- You must be highly competent with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop CS5
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with HTML, XHTML and CSS is an advantage but not essential
- Interest in idea generation
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access.
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
As most of European grants are no longer than 6 months the host company has agreed to offer also a payment in the second half of the internship (months 7 to the end) in addition to the regular benefits.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.