Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Toyota Motor Europe
2019-2514 Internship Product & Marketing Management
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations
Team/division: PMM – Concept 2
Be part of the European Concept team in creating and defining the next generation of Toyota vehicles and mobility solutions for the local market. Support the concept team in all its areas of responsibility:
• Development of a Future Pan-European Product Portfolio, Vehicle Concept Planning and Powertrain Strategies
• Competitor benchmark, market research and analysis (e.g. sales performance, sales strategy, mixes, pricing, communication)
• Collaboration with all relevant departments and divisions, to support the long term product planning activities.
• Development of the European Future Mobility Strategy: autonomous drive, car sharing, personal mobility, connected car services
• You are motivated and willing to be a team player in a multicultural environment.
• You have an affinity for the automotive and mobility sector and are intrigued by the challenges that lie ahead and want to be part of shaping its future
• You are analytical, capable of collecting and analysing data and presenting your findings in a visual format.
• You have completed or are in your last year of Master studies in business, marketing or automotive
• You are fluent in English, additional languages are an asset
• You have very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• Wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• Have strong planning and organizing skills
• Enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• Have excellent communication skills
• Customer mindset
Place of employment: Brussels Toyota Motor Europe
Starting date: October 2019
Duration: 6 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium).
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textFIA Region I Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textM. Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBRIDGESTONE EUROPE Internship1932 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent