Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
6 Month IT Support Internship
Keysource offers IT services, IT solutions, IT development & IT consultancy in whole Europe. HQ is based in Lasne, near Brussels.
- Installation of various packages, including software applications, internet security features and cloud based packages
- Hardware installation including creating or adapting networks
- Providing 1st line remote technical support to clients
- Answering 1st line support calls from existing clients
- Escalating complex queries to 2nd line team
- Remotely accessing customers Servers and Workstations to resolve any issues
- Assist and support on data protection and information security issues arising from the Company’s operation.
- Analyse how the company currently protects information and compare this with international best practice systems and identify solutions for any potential flaws
- Maintain expert knowledge of emerging technologies, legislation and standards in the IT security sector
- Potentially communicate to team members, and senior leadership, cyber risks to the enterprise
As soon as possible
How to apply
Please, send an email to email@example.com with your CV as a pdf file. A cover letter is always helpful.
- Background in computer science, with basic programming knowledge
- Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Server
- Strong desire to learn and put to good use your technical skills and knowledge
- Motivated self-started personality with taste for trying new activities and learn from them
- Willingness to portray a professional image at all times whilst being understanding to a client’s needs.
- An understanding of cyber incident response techniques and practices
- Outstanding communication, organization, time management, and interpersonal skills with the ability to evangelize user research across teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
- There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textGenexys Internship1435 HévillersThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textBeLead sprl Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textVO citizen Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textUniversité libre de Bruxelles Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: good
- English: medium