Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Student Placement Agency
6 Month Marketing and Visual Communication Internship (CASMV3101)
ESPA (European Student Placement Agency) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide students with a great experience, both professional and personal.
The team is looking for creative interns, who will be in charge of analysing information related to the business strategy and operations, and create animations and graphics following the requirements provided by senior team members.
The ideal candidates will have a good understanding of business and digital strategies, to be presented through data visualization techniques. The candidates will possess the skills needed to create visually brilliant dashboards, reports, electronic media and visual analytics that cleanly/cleverly communicate business measurements and insights.
The ideal candidates will be able to get to work quickly and can readily adapt to changing dynamics and situations.
- Provide ad-hoc data analytics about the business structure, strategy, and projects.
- Develop visual design and interactive tools based on the above.
- Participate in continuous graphic improvement initiatives.
- Provide data-driven strategy and optimization recommendations in support of organization goals.
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Media and Communication, Visual Communication Design, or related fields.
- Proven analytics background, and drive for data accuracy.
- Interest in technology and digital tools.
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools (e.g. Prezi).
- Strong conceptual and visual communication skills.
- Strong management skills combined with creativity.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work in teams.
- Adaptive to change and can respond quickly and positively to revised scope and direction of activities.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrate high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Willingness to be part of a progressive group of like-minded individuals searching for new ideas and developing new business models.
- Have a track record of successful teamwork with ability to work cross functionally.
- Passion for entrepreneurial environment.
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work.
These benefits have an approximate value of 1000€-1200€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent