Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Student Placement Agency
9-12 Month Marketing & Business Development Internship AXIMB0709
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
ESPA or European Student Placement Agency is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students and recent graduates in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to still be a student or have graduated in the last 12 months. Any student who is unsure of their visa situation should check with their university before applying.
The Host Company
This company’s main purpose is to offer a unique service that develops specialist software to process traditional 2D radiography images using accurate anatomical knowledge to create patient specific visualisations for clinicians. This innovative concept can be utilised by integrating these visualisations with the service of rapid prototyping, also known commonly as 3D printing.
The company’s main initial focus will be in creating 3D prints for orthopaedic surgeons to use as pre-operative planning aids. Enabling the surgeon to pre-bend and prepare all necessary equipment to treat complex trauma injuries well in advance of stepping foot into the operating theatre.
The Intern will be part of a team providing support for marketing & sales activities within the company and will report to the Marketing Manager and Business Development Manager. They will work on a wide range of sales & marketing activities as related in the tasks below.
Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland. Very dynamic city with a population of 300 000.
9-12 months (12 months preferable).
As soon as possible.
A high proficiency in written and spoken English is required (C1/C2).
- Social Media: Management of the following accounts: LinkedIN, Google+, Twitter, Youtube.
- Website: Content Management, updates, use of Google analytics, monthly reports, SEO / SEM.
- Marketing collateral: creation/updates of marketing collateral such as product sheet, case study, whitepaper, presentation, etc.
- Email Marketing: Use MailChimp to create and distribute email marketing distributions. This will involve management of the email prospect list.
- Telemarketing: Help target key organizations to support sales and marketing activity - targeting will be through telephone calls with the aid of a script to carry out market research and customer surveys to assess product demand, and awareness, with an aim of driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Database Work: Generate target lists for upcoming conferences and events with key contact information. Generate target lists for product campaigns.
- Events: Assist in the organisation of live trade events, webinars and other networking events. You will also have the opportunity to attend some of these events.
- Sales support: lead generation and sales materials support including presentations.
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/register-with-us
STEP 2) Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code AXIMB0709 attaching your CV as a pdf file. A cover letter is always helpful.
Are you eligible?
ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents.
- Degree in Marketing or other business-related course including digital marketing knowledge.
- IT literate, good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creative, with design abilities. Photoshop and WordPress skills highly desirable.
- Confident, proactive and source of proposals.
- All-rounder, flexible in relation to type of work assigned.
- Outgoing, approachable and fast learning.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
As most of European grants are no longer than 6 months the host company has agreed to offer also a payment in the second half of the internship (months 7 to the end) in addition to the regular benefits.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
2018-09-01=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency InternshipBath BA1 3JN BathThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-09-30=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency InternshipBA1 3JN BathThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-06-01=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency InternshipBA1 3JN BathThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-06-15=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency InternshipBA1 3JN BathThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time