Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Account Manager - Netflix of Sport & Wellbeing
With over than 300.000 users, 700 companies and more than 4.000 partners Gymlib has truly changed the way France & Belgium consumes sport.Our mission consist of promoting and encouraging employees to practise sport through our wide network. Our dream is to enable anybody to practise sport without constraints.
To reinforce our customer support team, we are curently looking for an account manager assistant. Will you be part of the dream?
This is a list of activities that our next intern will be doing along with the account manager :
Assit our account manager to prepare & deliver outstanding presentations to our (new) clients
- Create and adapt content to encourage employees to practise sport
- Manage the relationship on a daily basis with our clients : follow-up, reviewing kpi, assisting meetings, reports,...
- Preaparing & organizing webinars with our partners (nutritionists,yoga teachers, sophrologies, top sportiers,..)
- Participate to weekly meetings with the activation team & exectute strategy in Belgium
- Run advertising campaigns (occasionally)
- You are a student in Business/Marketing/Communication
- Fluent in English/Dutch and/or French is necessary
- Previous internship in a similar role would be considered as a plus
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Love sports
- Passion for entrepreneurship
Starting date : Soon as possible
Duration : minimum three months
Location : Brussels (Louise Avenue, 54)
Salary : basic monthly income (300€)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.