Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Greenfish is a workforce solution provider specialized in environmental services and sustainable engineering. We provide both project sourcing solutions and recruitment services. Our mission is to build a sustainable relationship with our clients and candidates, and deliver a service of impeccable quality through our values of passion, quality, integrity and generosity. To know more about Greenfish, please visit our website: http://www.greenfish.eu/
You improve the environment, let us improve yours!
If you are willing to be involved in the company’s development and play a major part in it, your main tasks will be:
- Human Resources: Follow-up of the staff, drafting of work contracts, amendments, bonuses plans, staff entrance and departure, works permits, leaves management, pay-roll management, training and office management.
- Car fleet management: Complete follow up of the fleet, dealing with leasing and insurance companies.
- Accountancy & Finance: Cooperating with the accountant, follow up of the budget and the company cash flow
- Sales and Invoicing: Editing invoices and tracking unpaid, check and payment of suppliers invoices
- You are proactive, sociable, organized
- You can work under pressure
- You want to take on new challenges, you are able of work in autonomy and you have a good sense of service
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Human Resources, Business Management, Business Administration or Finance.
- You can speak French and English (Dutch is a plus).
- You are looking for a first job experience and you have knowledge in accountancy
- We offer an internship of 6 months in Brussels (rewarded!) in a young and dynamic company.
- We will involve you in each process of the company and give you responsibilities.
- We will take your career objectives into account and make sure you evolve and learn with us.
- We are looking for a long-term relationship since a permanent contract will be offered at the end of the internship.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- Dutch: good