Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Cancer Drug Development Forum
The Cancer Drug Development Forum (CDDF) is a not-for-profit association providing a platform for all stakeholders involved in the development of oncology drugs. The aim of the not-for-profit organization is to accelerate the delivery of effective oncology medicines to cancer patients.
To provide administrative support to the CDDF Office and to the Association Manager, mainly but not exclusively, regarding :
- Day to day running of the office
- Operational organisation of events (conferences, workshops,…) and educational activities
- Communication and Marketing projects
Main tasks will include:
Assistance in the day-to-day running of the CDDF office:
- Administer incoming calls, e-mails and mails;
- Answer general queries;
- Provide administrative support for the various meetings of the association (planning of the meetings, travels, accommodation, catering, venue, compile supporting papers, provide meeting minutes);
- Maintain contact database up-to-date
Conferences and workshops organisation:
- Assist in the logistic preparation of the events
- Maintain calendar of events up-to-date;
Communication/ Marketing projects:
- Support in the development of the association communication/marketing activities such as preparation of promotional documents, social medias, website updates,...
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Computer skills (good knowledge of MS Excel and Word, Internet and email technologies)
- Detailed minded and well organised
- Ability to function efficiently in a multi-task work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with a range of internal and external clients
- Ability to prioritise and to work under time pressure to achieve deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate initiative and a ‘can do’ approach
- a student internship
- the opportunity to join a dynamic team
- job reponsibilities
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent