Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
De Refter is a bar established in Shanghai since 2012 and in Beijing since 2015. Conveniently located, this newest concept beer bar coming from Belgium, backed by the beer distributor Vandergeeten, sells over 100 obscure quality Belgian brews, including 6 on tap.
For more information about us, please visit our website www.dereftercn.com.
- Promotion and communication : online marketing of all activities and events through all media channels (Mailings, WeChat, Facebook, …)
- Marketing planning: Build and develop brand identity, increase visibility and awareness of the products;
- Implementation: Organize events with the support of the logistic and design team, create brand presentation and ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Reporting and summarize: Report on events impact in terms of awareness and brand image
- Research: Conduct research for the local market, visit client venues and report about current brand positioning in the market.
- Excellent communication skills;
- knowledge in business, marketing or e-marketing;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment ;
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction ;
- Willingness to travel and work with an international team of professionals;
- Duration: we offer opportunity from 6 months until 1 year internship;
- We help you to provide the visa;
- We help you to find an apartment in Beijing;
- Salary: 500 RMB.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- Chinese: good