Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Administrative, financial and membership assistant
Full Circle is a unique new Brussels club bringing the best of innovative, inspiring and challenging ideas, thinkers and doers, to meet key figures in Brussels based (Belgian and international) decision making. All our activities are custom designed to achieve the most interesting and productive outcomes. Our members are the most dynamic, forward thinking and progressive minded tier of the international community.
The administrative, financial and membership intern, will be assisting with the following tasks:
- Assistance with setup, and daily use of project management, planning and budget tools
- Daily updating of the contacts and membership databases
- Follow up of membership fees and payments
- Daily light financial bookeeping tasks
- Follow up of grants, subsidies and sponsorship applications
- Participation in the financial management of the cultural activities
- Assistance with administration linked to cultural events and activities
We are looking for someone for a full or part time position, with:
- Good administrative and general financial management ability.
- Well organised and reliable with a strong eye-for detail
- Competent with excel (knowledge of accounting software a bonus)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills in English
- Independent working style, but great team-player
- Languages in addition to English would be an asset
Candidates with experience in administration and financial management, and/or within the arts & culture sector will receive priority attention.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: jobs [at] fullcircle.eu stating your name and the title of the role in the email subject.
For more information about us see: www.fullcircle.eu
Our proposition is unique in Brussels, and you will have the opportunity to work in an environment with an array of high-profile
international speakers, as well as senior Brussels-based professionals and decision makers from all sectors. Our activities span different sectors and interests, which you will be a part of.
Our working environment is dynamic, flexible and supportive.
You will have the opportunity to contribute in a real way to what will prove to be a very exciting next phase of the Full Circle project.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent