Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Fabry International Network
Administrative Support & Project Management
FIN is a non-for-profit organization which overall aim is to facilitate collaboration between organizations to support those affected by Fabry disease. It seeks to do this primarily through enabling communication, promoting best practice and acting as an independent forum for Fabry patients around the world.
Today, FIN is connected to over > 35 Member countries. FIN also aims to raise awareness and educate the public about Fabry disease, a very rare life threatening genetic, lysosomal storage disorder.
The Fabry International Network mission is to be a global, independent network of Fabry Patient Organisations whose purpose is to collaborate, communicate and promote best practices to support those affected by Fabry disease.
FIN is offering an internship where you will be working closely together with our coordinator, tasks may include - but not limited to:
Administration and Support -- Operations and administration support, coordination of internal meetings/conference calls, taking minutes and managing follow-up;
Community and Public Relations -- Ensuring that the organization and its mission and activities are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
Project delivery -- coordination of programme/activity committee, budget management, coordination of external suppliers, publication management
Membership management -- database management, dues management, management of inquiries, emailings
General administration tasks --Performing administrative work and maintain appropriate and confidential records
Social Media & website optimization
- Command of English both written and spoken, other languages are assets
- Diplomacy and strong communication skills
- At ease in multi-national/ multi-stakeholder work environment
- Ability to work independently, to take initiative and capacity to prioritise workload
- Good writing capacity (structuration of content documentation, communication material...)
- Good IT skills with experience of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point, Publisher and Wordpress
- A dynamic and forward-looking, international working environment
- The opportunity to contribute to improving quality of life of patient living with Fabry Diseases across the globe.
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working shedule - part time /full time
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent