Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
All about F&B internship
Train hostel opened in September 2015. It is a new generation of youth hostel offering 200 beds split in double rooms/dormitories from 2 to 6 people. The concept is unique in Europe as the hostel is made up of authentic sleeping railway cars. The customers will live an exceptional experience within this beautiful decor and will enjoy all the amenities offered on site such as free WIFI, Bar, Babyfoot, Patio, as well as a fun common area. In particular, the guests will have the impression to travel during their stay.
As intern “ALL AROUND F&B”, you will be responsible for the smooth operations of the dinning area and conference rooms. Analyse and anticipate the various problems that may arise. Optimize the operations and service delivery. Improve guest & staff satisfaction. Ensure brand standards are implemented and respected. Assist the Operation Manager with enquiries, offers, follow-up.
- Supervision and when necessary preparation, check paiements.
- In charge of guest's orders.
- In charge of the bar (stock controle, preparation, cleaning ...).
- stock control and restocking orders for all operations : ammenities, food & beverage, office material.
- Supervise snacks and drink machines.
- Organise and supervise meals.
- Organise and supervise catering service.
- In charge of the building's quality control.
HACCP - AFSCA
- In charge of Sanitary Control.
- Disseminate practical information to guest.
- Share the necessary information with your colleagues and front office manager.
- Contribute to the success of the client's stay.
You have the following skills:
- Excellent presentation and speech.
- Enthusiastic, curious and independent.
- Responsible, able to take initiative.
- Attentive to detail, well organised, thorough
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and/or English
Dynamic and friendly team, international environnement, young company.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBrussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTrainhostel Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textClub Med Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAutentica Internship1780 WemmelThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textThe Avenue Internship1050 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTazamobile/Burraq travel Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time