Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Archiving Assistant - Reception and Office Internship
Aedifica is positioned as a leading Belgian listed company investing in healthcare real estate in Europe – senior housing in particular.
Aedifica's strategy is focused on the demographic trend of population ageing in Europe and the specific care and housing needs this trend implies.
Aedifica aims to create a balanced portfolio that generates recurring revenues and offers potential for capital gains.
The Group’s activities are mainly concentrated in the healthcare real estate segment (with a focus on senior housing).
Aedifica has been quoted on Euronext Brussels (regulated market) since 2006.
- Projects (Archiving and special projects: Inventory)
Archiving Project objective: The intern will improve, structure & harmonize the physical archiving system of the Senior Housing Assets for Belgium, The Netherlands & Germany. He will work closely with the main stakeholders in categorizing all important asset documents.
- Participation in the definition of project follow up indicators
- Organizing – storing – labelling asset per asset
- Roles & responsibilities of stakeholders
- Organization of meetings, working sessions, presentation preparation, minutes
Help hold an inventory of office supplies and keep a listing of material/ stock, make any recommendations of order if necessary.
- Customer relationship
- Welcome guests and bring them to the meeting room offering a drink.
- Prepare the daily meeting agenda and look up for their names in order to greet them when they arrive, double check the meeting room’s availability and cleanliness, ask the meeting organizer if a lunch has been foreseen. Make sure any special request is fullfilled.
- Help with the collection and distribution of daily supplies, mail and special deliveries/ office items.
- Respond to requests: respond to Internal (colleagues) & External users (visitors): coordination for office supplies, orders, proposal requests, invoices.
- (Answering phone calls)
- Working space & Facilities
Make recommendations, investigate & contribute to improved:
- working conditions
- meeting rooms
- common spaces
- visitors’ area
Help with cleanliness of Reception – Meeting Rooms – and Kitchen area incl. refill of drinks and other material.
Informing of any malfunctioning / broken item in the office.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Efficiency – Recommendations
- Improve our job.
- Looking up more responsible (and local) suppliers.
- How to reduce waste?
Recruitment of intern successor: management of communication with schools, platforms, interns (posts, description, screening of CV’s and interns, virtual appointments/ agenda).
- You speak English and French and/or Dutch
- You are detailed oriented and you have excellent organisational skills
- You know or you are eager to understand real estate acquisition & disposal principles
An exciting internship in a pleasant and collegial working environment. This internship is an unpaid learning experience (hence, not a paid employment).
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAEDIFICA SA/NV Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
2015-01-01=job.status_textREGUS PARK ATRIUM Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: good
- Dutch: good
- German: basic