Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Assistant Community manager NYX
Present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is the world’s leading beauty group. Its robustness, which is largely due to the talents and diversity of its employees, has resulted in over a century of experience in producing beauty products and services.
L’Oréal offers a diverse range of careers. Every one of our 68,900 employees contribute their expertise and commitment to the company’s overall performance. Read on to discover who you can be at L’Oréal.
At every stage of your career with L’Oréal we offer personalized training and support that will help you progress and develop your career. You hold the keys: it’s up to you to show who you are and what you can become.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS AN ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGER NYX AT L'ORÉAL
1. Interact with consumers
- Interact with consumers in social media channels using social media management software and related tools, including forums
- Spokesperson of the brand on forums and social media: news, advice, sales assistance, etc…
- Participate in the development of real-time marketing content based on monitoring social media, flagging opportunities, and formulating plans with internal and external stakeholders
2. Plan and manage the brand online social activity
- Monitor, maintain and strengthen consistent online brand identity
- Work cross-functionally to develop appropriate content, if required
- Manage the Social and Community component of digital marketing campaigns
3. Provide internal stakeholders with detailed feedbacks
- Produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal and external teams to fuel insight development
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, operational reports that lead to optimization and efficiency in performance
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communication
- You are a social media savvy
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have a good knowledge of French and English
- You are passionate about make-up and trends
- You are creative and hands-
- You have good organization skills
- You are autonomous and stress resistant
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.