Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Profirst International SA
Profirst is a live and experiential communication agency,
100% owned by its management.
Settled in 3 international creative hubs: Paris, London and Brussels.
Acting all over the world, from Beijing to Milano via New-York, Saint-Petersburg and Berlin…since 1989
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and analyzing the Ongoing Projects on a regular basis (sales, costs),
- Assistance in the establishment and monitoring of internal control procedures,
- Take part in the ongoing projects within the controlling department,
- Assist the controlling department in its day to day tasks.
- Economy student pursuing finance related Bachelor or Master degree;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote;
- Fluent in French and English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Good Analytical skills,Ability to work independently and communicate adequately;
- Entrepreneurial Mindset.
Nous vous offrons l'opportunité de participer au controle de l'activité de profirst dans un stage de minimum 3 mois à partir de Septembre.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: excellent