Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Assistant product Marketing manager
Present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is the world’s leading beauty group. Its robustness, which is largely due to the talents and diversity of its employees, has resulted in over a century of experience in producing beauty products and services.
L’Oréal offers a diverse range of careers. Every one of our 68,900 employees contribute their expertise and commitment to the company’s overall performance. Read on to discover who you can be at L’Oréal.
At every stage of your career with L’Oréal we offer personalized training and support that will help you progress and develop your career. You hold the keys: it’s up to you to show who you are and what you can become.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A MARKETING INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
- You will assist the product manager in promoting the brand on the market while working together with the sales teams, controlling, factories and promotion and advertising agencies.
- You will anticipate the needs of the consumers and the changes in the market: It is your job to propose and defend an effective marketing approach according to the needs and expectations of the consumers.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a master degree (preferably economics or similar degree)
- You are at least bilingual: Dutch and/or French + English
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.