Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Ataya & Partners
Ataya&Partners is looking for a Digital Governance Intern in Brussels
Ataya & Partners is a consulting company that delivers data protection, cybersecurity and IT & Digital governance services.
A&P is the successor of ICT Control S.A. With Prof. Georges Ataya and our team of 20 consultants, A&P has around 20 years of consulting expertise in the domains of IT Governance, Data Protection & Information Security.
A&P partners with Hightech Partners group, one of the most renown talent search agencies worldwide. HTP differentiates itself from the competition thanks to its 30 of experience and specific subject matter knowledge in digitalization and technology, applied to executive and staffing search.
- You are currently studying / or have studied a Master in engineering, in computer sciences or in Business management,
- You are motivated by digital transformation, Information technology, Cybersecurity or the management of digital activities.
- You wish to have an outstanding experience where you shall learn from leading experts and get in contact with motivating organisations.
- You will have access to continuous education, professional certifications and you will organise and attend specialized training classes in various domains.
Then this internship may be just what you need.
Ataya & Partners
Involved with various consulting, training and professional advisory to various organisations, Ataya & Partners is looking for an ambitious intern who wishes to evolve in an interesting environment.
You shall be Involved in assignments related to the governance of IT, information security or data protection management. You may otherwise or simultaneously be active in developing educational training events or support the community of our clients. You may also be involved in assessing client’s organizations and assisting our partners in identifying management practices to improve their operations and management practices.
In cooperation with the rest of the team, as an intern, you will have the opportunity to strengthen your skills in the following areas:
- Learn how to manage and design digital organisations, assess digital risks or implement security practices.
- Support clients’ relations and conduct parts of assignments with the supervision of a senior expert.
- Get involved in staffing, recruitment and skills assessment activities in the domains of digital competences.
- Monitor and optimize online marketing campaigns;
- Operational support of the team for the deployment of the strategy
- Project management
- You are interested in the latest practices in digital domains;
- You wish to work with other young experts including Paulina, Christophe, and Nicolas, a very nice team.
- You possess a master education or you are busy preparing one.
- You are looking for an internship or a professional immersion;
- You fluently speak French, English and or Dutch;
- You like to work in a team, you are dynamic and you bring new ideas proactively;
Half-Time (19h per week): 400 € / month
Full-Time (38h per week): 800 € / month
Availability: starting from early summer 2020 on full-time or on half-time (to be discussed).
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textInk Consulting Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBrayton Global Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textThomas De Mulder Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEURALIA SA Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: good
- English: good