Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Too Good To Go
B2B Marketing Intern
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company, and an ambitious movement to fight against food waste. With our marketplace app, we reduce food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to our users. You purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing you are saving food, money - and the planet!
We’re growing fast with 15 countries currently active and more coming. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve been saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 57 million meals have been saved from the bin - equalling more than 122,000 tons of CO2 saved!
Sounds like your kind of mission? Here is what the internship will entail:
- As our B2B Marketing intern, you will be responsible for keeping our partners up-to-date with a B2B newsletter they look forward to reading!
- You will celebrate our partners’ achievements with celebration campaigns
- You will support in developing striking B2B communication assets (such as flyers, posters, SoMe ads, etc)
- You will get the chance to organize (virtual and/or live) B2B events
Why you are the Food Waste Warrior we’re looking for:
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus!
- You’re a student in Communications and/or (digital) marketing
- You’re looking for an internship of minimum 12 weeks during the first semester of 2021
- Oh, you can make magic happen with the Adobe Suite or other design programs? That’s a real plus!
- Your DNA matches ours. You’re passionate about fighting food waste, and can’t wait to join us to make an impact!
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
Falling in love already? Wait and see what we have to offer:
- An amazing and rare opportunity to work in a company where you get to wake up everyday knowing you’re making a positive impact on the world!
- The chance to do an internship where you get a lot of responsibility, where we invest in your growth and you get to work with a kick ass team of highly dedicated people
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
You’re shouting ‘YES YES YES THIS IS ME’? Well this is how you can let us know you’re the Waste Warrior we’ve been waiting for:
Apply in English with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer! Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform.
The deadline is “the sooner the better”
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.