Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Brand Manager assistant
Nestlé is wereldleider als voedings- en gezondheidsorganisatie. Bekende merken zijn onder andere NESCAFE, KIT KAT, HERTA, NAN en VITTEL.
Onze missie “Good Food, Good Life” focust op het bieden van de beste smaak en de meest gezonde keuzes binnen een breed gamma van voedingsmiddelen en dranken, van ‘s ochtends tot ‘s avonds.
Together with the brand manager you are responsible for the whole range of products we offer towards the retail. As a team we make sure that we are competitive with the Nestlé offer, so we make adaptations in promotions, products or communication where necessary.
Responsibilities and tasks :
- Development of B2C and B2B communication tools, in cooperation with our agencies and your European colleagues (TV, print, ...)
- Support in the new launches in collaboration with other disciplines such as European factories and internally our Supply chain colleagues
- Developing promotional material (POS material for increasing the visibility of our products in the shelf and developing commercials of trade magazines)
- Evaluate and analyze actions by using Nielsen database and others
- Help with the baby fair
- Give input for market researches
- Academical Background : Bachelor/Master Marketing
- Good in planning & organization
- Straightforward & motivated
- Hands on
- Able to work independently and in team
Native speaker : French or Dutch
1. Dutch or French
A (remunerated) internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and a competitive advantage on the job market.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: mother tongue
- English: excellent