Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Brand Manager Intern
Nous sommes une agence de communication qui croit à de grandes idées grâce à des programmes de communication innovants, au challenge du status quo.
Nous poussons nos limites en termes de communication afin de provoquer les émotions en faisant grandir les clients avec lesquels nous travaillons.
Qu'il s'agisse d'élaborer une stratégie spécifique à une entreprise de Bruxelles ou d'adapter une campagne internationale pour un impact local maximal, notre équipe est dédiée à faire entendre le message attendu par les collaborateurs.
Notre culture repose sur une base de collaboration et nous sommes ravis de travailler avec de grands professionnels de la publicité puisqu’ils sont nécessaires à l’éclosion de l’histoire de nos clients.
Il est important pour Bonzaï Agency d’être imprégné de valeurs et d’une philosophie saine afin de rendre possible une aventure taillé pour vous faire grandir.
- Along with the VP of Portfolio Management, develops a strategic plan to maximize the distribution and marketing of the suppliers in their portfolio.
- Provides data and analysis to VP of Portfolio Management on a regular basis to include possible new items, discontinued items and correct inventory levels.
- Develops overall brand strategy by effectively using internal data, market research and competitive intelligence
- Works with leaders of sales team to ensure that brand strategy is translated to marketplace activities that drive sales and profits.
- Works in market with sales team to visit key accounts and help market some of their brands.
- Develops strong relationship and communication with assigned suppliers including follow up as needed.
- Provides appropriate brand training to sales force including presentations and marketing material
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Arrives to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
The Colonel group comprises national import and distribution houses that offer comprehensive portfolios of fine wine, spirits and sake from around the world. We strive to bring the best brands, knowledge, and service, to all some european markets.
The business of wine and spirits is ultimately about people. We value long-term relationships and are honored to have worked with some producers, customers and colleagues for decades. Our ultimate goal is to deliver exceptional products and service, foster a relationship-based approach to everything we do and connect with people to enjoy what's both in and behind the bottle.
Being a part of Colonel group means being a part of a culture in which our employees, customers, suppliers and partners are recognized as the most important assets we have. It means being given the tools, the training and the latitude to excel. It means being part of an organization that breaks the mold and embraces the 'What if?' It means turning a passion into a career.
- Salary depending on outcome
- Huge responsibility
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textdecilo Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textFnac Toison d'Or Internship1050 IXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
2017-02-01=job.status_textBONZAÏ AGENCY Internship1040 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-02-01=job.status_textPierre Marcolini Group Internship1130 HarenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: good
- Dutch: basic