Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Brand Manager Trainee
You know our brands, La Vache Qui Rit®, Mini Babybel®, Maredous ® Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin® — these iconic brands, which in nearly 130 countries, elicit smiles from our consumers. They are special, daring and responsible, and they deliver dairy goodness the world over. As you might imagine, this mindset was no accident. These are Bel Group brands. An international family company, Bel has led a well-managed, sustainable and engaged growth strategy for 150 years.
If, like our 11,000 employees around the world, you want to experience the Bel effect and witness the impact of an entrepreneurial, demanding and enthusiastic experience on your career development, dare to live the Bel experience!
We are looking for a Brand Manager Trainee to join our local Marketing team in Nivelles, Belgium. You will be offered a position in a multi-functional Brand team consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management – to which you will report, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
You will support the marketing team of Maredsous®, Mini Babybel® and Kiri®.
• Helping on the new launch of a product.
• Leading campaigns briefs with various agencies (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
• Supporting in the execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore).
• Co-leading the digital marketing on the brands (Facebook & YouTube)
• Assuring the preparation of the sales meetings and provide a marketing support to the sales force
• Supporting Brand Managers in events organization (internal and external)
• Conducting market and competition studies
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor student or higher in Marketing or Business or Communication
- Excellent execution skills
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active/initiative-taking mindset
- Fluent in French
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience within a retail environment (in FMCG)
- Comfortable with consumer analytics
- Previous experience in a Marketing, Trade Marketing or Sales department
Responsible Of The Trainee
Ilse VEUGELERS, Group Marketing Manager
The internship is proposed for 3-4 months minimum / up to 6 months.
We will provide you a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience with iconic brands in a very friendly environment. The internship is being unpaid.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBel Belgium Internship1420 Braine L'AlleudThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAdam & Eve Internship1400 NivellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: good