Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We have successfully launched in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. We saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a passion for entrepreneurship to join us for and play a key role in creating a thriving internet company helping thousands of Belgians to save time and money!
Your tasks will be to
- Own the data and analytics for the business
- Support the country management with insights and analyses
- Contribute to new product launches, in both thinking and execution
Start date: as soon as possible.
For more information, please visit: www.topcompare.be or www.compareeuropegroup.com
What we can expect from you
- Hold a degree in Engineering, Economics, Management, Finance or any other similar degree (top 20% student)
- Have 1-3 years of professional experience in consulting or other positions with a strong analytical focus
- Have a highly analytical mindset and outstanding attention to detail
- Have a great sense of ownership over your work
- Be proficient in Excel; knowledge of Google Analytics and PowerPoint skills are a nice to have
- Be fluent in Dutch and/or French and English (written and orally)
What you can expect from us
- Join a fantastic team: work with senior management of the company and the Group, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun: a challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the Group or at one of our ventures.
- Competitive remuneration package with performance-based further growth
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSeraphin Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTopCompare.be Internship1700-036 LisbonThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
Rédacteur Web - SEO Master & Content Management - Stage rémunéré - Startup leader de l'InsurTech belgeSeraphin Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMoneytrans Internship29006 MálagaThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMoneytrans Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2017-02-01=job.status_textBlackRock Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time