Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Analyst for Start Ups !
We bundle innovative techniques to offer companies a unique « boutique » integrated service to grow… in a modern way by:
- refining your sense to get it real
- structuring yourself in an agile & collaborative way
- simplifying your complexity through visual management techniques
- developing world-class custom software with immediate business results
- Contribute to the conception of products
- In charge of the full analysis of start-up projects
- Realizing mock-up of functionalities
- Ensuring that the technical realization if of quality
We will first see with you what you are good at and build the mission more in details together
- You are motivated and pro-active
- You have interest into innovative and IT projects
- You are curious and passionate in what you do
- You are smart and humble
- You are a creative thinker
- You are fluent in English
- Discovery of the start-up and scale-up world
- Experience, autonomy and responsibility
- Analytic and creativity spirit development
- Project realization in a challenging environment
- Direct contact with clients
- Formation on how to manage agile and lean projects
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.