Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Analyst Intern | Brussels, Belgium
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers with the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We have successfully launched in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team! We are looking for a Business Analyst Intern with a passion for entrepreneurship to join us for an internship and play a key role in creating a thriving internet company helping thousands of Belgians to save time and money! You can also earn the opportunity to join as a full-time team member after the internship.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms, we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
As a Business Analyst for TopCompare.be, your goals will be to:
- Run market research, data analysis and financial reporting
- Develop our product offer and website
- Work along with the marketing and sales team, as well as working closely with the Managing Directors
To achieve your goals with us you will:
- Learn how to be part of a a start-up company, and improve its performance based on facts and data
- Be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of international, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people
- Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one
- Get constant support from and exposure to the management team, reporting directly to the Managing Directors
For this position, you should
- Be finalising a degree in Economics, Management, Finance or any other similar degree
- Be organised, structured, and highly detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills
- Be ambitious, eager to learn, and ready to take initiative and responsibility for your own results
- Have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Knowledge of the financial services sector is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Join a fantastic team: work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: work and learn with a team with a proven track-record of building successful Internet companies.
- Have fun: a challenging, fun and international working environment.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textTopCompare.be Internship1040 Etterbeek BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEwala Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: good
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: mother tongue