Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Pierre Marcolini Group
Business Data Analyst
Maison Pierre Marcolini is renowned for outstanding expertise and passion in creating the world’s finest chocolate and pastry.
Innovation and new trends are at the heart of our success. We pride ourselves being a key influencing and a trendsetting Maison in the luxury chocolate world.
Member of Brussels Headquarter Team, the Sales Administration Assistant (SAA)° is responsible for building and producing the Omnichannel (Retail, Ecommerce, Partners) reporting and sales analysis dashboards that will be used by the Management and Direction to monitor the Business. The objective is that at the end of the intership, the SAA has managed to build a set of stable and semi-automated management reports that will be issued on a weekly basis.
- Education in Commercial Sciences, IT or Engineering
- Fluent in English, French, and good command of Dutch
- Highly energetic, open minded, entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and imagination
- Autonomous honest and transparent with ability to work as part of a team
- Solid knowledge of MS office tools, in particular MS Excel
- Appetite to work with numbers and draw conclusions from these
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
We offer a great internship experience in a dynamic work environment, a growing company, within a dynamic and proactive team willing to make a difference in the chocolate world.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: excellent
- Dutch: medium
- English: good