Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Developer Flanders
Miimosa is the first crowdfunding platform entirely dedicated to the agricultural, food and energetic transition. As a leader in this area, we have accompanied up to 3500 projects in only 5 years across France and Belgium.
We have a dual purpose: offer financial tools to entrepreneurs in our sector and invite the general public to become a player of their own nutrition by financing projects full of sense.
A real ecosystem is being defined around MiiMosa . This continuously growing ecosystem draws the landscape of responsible finance that is sustainable and willing to serve the interests of the key players of our nutrition. It involves simultaneously the citizens, private companies and local entities. Our ambition is limitless because the challenges linked to the agricultural, food and energetic transition are massive.
You will work under direct supervision of the Country Manager of Belgium. Your main goal is to grow a presence around our beautiful country. As such, you will prospect new projects, support those projects throughout their fundraising journey and also engage with partners to join our ecosystem. A few examples of what we expect from you below, but we love initiative !
Prospecting and project support
- Set up a prospecting plan + sales funnel to encounter and contact new projects.
- Support projects throughout their fundraising journey (estimate feasibility of fundraising and advise accordingly, setup of fundraising page, communication around fundraising…).
- Support the Country Manager in the management of existing partnerships (entities that support entrepreneurship, local entities active in our sectors, incubators, associations…) to identify new projects : set-up of commercial plan, web and print content creation to ensure visibility around our partners…
- Support the Country Manager in the preparation of meetings with existing or potential partners : present MiiMosa, launch of a new project with a partner, organize events with partners…
- Remain in contact with our Team in France to learn from them and get support from them.
- University degree or Business School degree in one of the following areas: economics, business administration, business engineer, agricultural engineer.
- Fluent in Dutch is a requirement.
- Be curious and determined with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organisation skills.
- You must be a self-starter as we’ll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
- Able to commit for 6 months preferred.
- An interest in the agricultural and food sector is a nice plus ! We want you to be aligned with our mission and values.
- Knowledge about the financial market is a plus !
- Phone screening
This is a paid internship (fixed salary + monthly incentives).
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textActuassur Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBELGIUM PAYMENT Internship1050 IXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSN-ASSUR Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent