Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Developer - Internship
Hack League is a startup that brings a new transparent approach to tech recruitment. We’re building an online platform to help developers discover exciting companies and find jobs that truly passionate them.
We’re currently a team of 3. We’ve been able to work with exciting companies, from innovative startups to tech juggernaut like Google or Microsoft.
We’re nurturing a community of 1500+ developers in Europe that we aim to double by the end of 2017.
If you’re looking for a tedious tech company, just hit the back button.
- Your role will be to fuel the growth of Hack League
- Elaborate strategies to reach new customers, educate them and convince them
- Collaborate with the team to share and develop your strategies
- Suggest new approaches, new ideas to reach and acquire customers
Coding Battles are a new concept. You’ll have the ambitious and strategic role to educate the market and find new customers to support the growth of Hack League.
To do that, we are looking for an ambitious and resourceful business developer to join our team.
Someone empathise with our customers problems, develop solutions and measure results.
Someone who has a good sense of persuasion and who proactively explores and searches for useful data to support his/her arguments.
A person who’s well-spoken and who’s not afraid of dealing with CxOs and speaking in public.
- You speak english fluently
- You have the ability to work in team
- You’re comfortable talking in public and presenting to large audience
- You’re not afraid to talk to CxOs
- You are persistent, resourceful and result-oriented
- You’re like tech and everything digital
- You speak other languages than English
- You have some tech knowledge (web technologies, programming languages, design...)
- You like games (board games, online/video games, sports, chess, poker..)
We offer you a position where you’ll get to shape a promising startup and a chance to truly be part of something great and challenging.
It goes without saying that you’ll be a part of fun, friendly atmosphere, with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Starting date & duration
You could start as soon as possible.
The duration of the internship would last 3 months or more.
Part time could be possible.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textShippr Internship1030 SchaerbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBrickbook Internship1080 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-03-01=job.status_textKERN IT Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time