Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business developer, sales and digital marketing intern (Stage)
Founded in 2019, be-eco Sprl is a Brussels based start-up specialised in plant-based reusables such as cups and bottles. We call this plant-based reusables on the go.
Our aim is to provide affordable products to people and be part of daily life, so that we can reach our goal to reduce waste, carbon footprint and expenses.
Our products serve to circular economy and more sustainable living. We care for nature. We take our responsibility seriously to keep nature clean and pass it on to future generations.
Constantly we look for talented and creative young people to help us expand our network and to reach out to new customers in the below fields :
Sales, marketing and communication
Digital communication and online media
Content creation (graphic design, photography, video, software for visual content creation)
Contact us if are looking for a real time experience to develop your skills, learn, teach and contribute to reaching our goals
- Work together with us to expand our network and to reach out to new customers.
- What do we expect you to do: basically think, plan, contact, promote.
- Together we will search and define potential customers.
- Potential new customers: Museums, parks, amusement centers, cafes, bars, large organisations and many more.
- Plan how to reach out to them (email, phone. visit, network...).
- Create presentations and content to promote our products and services.
- Be-eco-responsible and be enthusiastic about it
- Strong and convincing communicator
- Analytical and structured mindset
- Team player
- Self starter with I can do attitude
- Software skills to create content and presentations (MS Office, Canva...)
- Language skills
Good to have :
- Interest in photography, video and graphic design
- Sense of humour
Opportunity to contribute for a cleaner environment.
Real time experience to develop your skills.
Environment to observe business dynamics and challenges for a start-up.
Chance to create, plan and execute and furthermore to make impact.
We highly value new ideas and perspectives.
We welcome all genders and preferences.
Remote working 75 to 100% (home office)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textKAZIDOMI Internship1970 Wezembeek-OppemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLe Vin du Mois Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMIEU Internship1190 forestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKAZIDOMI Internship1970 Wezembeek-OppemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_text' La ferme à-ma-zone! ' Internship1030 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textTribu News Internship1310 La HulpeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: