Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business developer / Sales @ STARTUP FACTORY
Startup Factory is an innovative way of building startups. As a startup studio, we bring together projects, entrepreneurs, investors and corporations into a vibrant ecosystem of startups, financial & corporate actors. We provide 24 months of support to our startups in every field: finance, marketing, strategy, technology. Our startups are hosted in the great coworking space of Co.Station.
We also promote the incubated projects to our corparte partners. The projects get a feedback and a user-base from some of the best corporate environments in Belgium. In exchange for equity, we fund the startup early stages for a minimum of 100k€ and we put the founders in contact with our worldwide network of financial partners.
Job description :
- Outgoing calls to professionals interested or likely to be interested in the proposed service
- Ensure the reporting of the actions carried out in the CRM tool used by the various startups
- Reach the KPIs set by your manager, in order to maximize the commercial potential of the proposed service
- distribute content on the social networks used by the various entrepreneurs
- You are a motivated person with a strong taste for sales,
- You are comfortable on the phone, with new technologies, the Internet and current web tools
- You are looking for a challenging position in a fun startup studio where people are ready to be 100% invested
- You show perseverance regarding of the various challenges you may encounter
- You want to invest yourself among a team of young, motivated entrepreneurs, with empathy for others
- You are open-minded and you like to show initiative
- You are someone who also likes to work independently
You can participate to a valuable startup studio and work for some different kind of startup's projects. You will be intagrated in a great and dynamic young team and be involved in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textWAO Coworking Internship1070 1070 - AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textStartups.be Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA sprl Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCAMERA DI COMMERCIO ITALAFRICA CENTRALE Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textForest CM SPRL Internship1200 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textMade In Acoustic Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: mother tongue
- English: good