Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
So you think VR is cool ? Oh come on...
Augmented-Reality + a cinema screen + 400 people playing like kids, now that's impressive and fun.
Check-it out: http://skemmi.com
At Skemmi we create live mass-interactive multimedia experiences for advertisers and event organizers, in order to improve impact, engagement, retention, and create fun.
Unlike classic communication tools, our solutions are short interactive games played on very big screens and targeted for live crowd experiences where each participant physically engages with the digital content.
Mixing gaming and crowd psychology we are able to create strong identity fusion, empowerment and positive emotions. Moments that will be remembered!
- Test new markets
- Assist in new products/concepts development
- Create new marketing concepts
- Prospection of advertisers & corporate events organizers in line with the company strategy
- Creating event and product excitement through daily marketing, PR and sales strategies
- Assisting with social media
- Assisting with administrative tasks, including database maintenance, writing, website redesign support
- You are completing a Master/Bachelor in Management / Business Engineering / Marketing & Communications
- You are passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship
- You are passionate about Communication and Marketing
- You are a fast-learner and creative
- You are fluent in at least two of the following languages: French, English, Dutch.
Apply now! Send a mail to internships at skemmi.com
We are a startup, so don't be scared by the job description. If you are talented and passionate, we should work together.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSamaPass Internship1080 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textStone prod sprl Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textEventer Internship1160 AuderghemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textYools Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textWeeb Agency Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- Dutch: good
- French: good