Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business development at Cubigo in Hasselt
Cubigo is a fully customizable integrated community platform that connects staff, residents and family members within senior living. We digitize the daily services in these communities including activities, communication, dining, maintenance and transportation. We increase staff efficiency, improve workflows, foster resident empowerment and enable family involvement. The Cubigo technology provides reporting & analytics, roles & rights management, wellness tracking and smart integrations with your software partners.
Cubigo is looking for a fast-learning, positive and ambitious intern to join our forces in Belgium.
Interns are getting an important onboarding track to understand the company and the product. In no-time you will be responsible for different projects in a wide range of aspects of the business. You will focus on learning how the organization runs and can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in implementation and business development. Cubigo is looking for someone who shares our passion for growth to help step up our implementation process and business development. A minimum of 4 months internship is mandatory.
We are in a fast-paced growth environment. If you’re passionate rolling up your sleeves, work in
multiple exciting transformational projects and thrive in ambiguity, you will create success for yourself, the client and the company while being in the forefront of an industry in change.
- As a business development intern you will be responsible for a wide range of operations in our business. You will support the onboarding and configuration of new clients and you will have the opportunity to go on-site and oversee the complete implementation.
- You will also identify new sales leads and take responsibilities in approaching potentials prospects. You will take on project management responsibilities to help ensure timely the achievement of key milestones for both internal and external while managing project risks.
- Work together with the VP’s to ensure the successful management of assigned tasks and deliverables
- Maintain close contact with clients and raise engagement in specific communities by providing content and supporting their actions
- Interpret weekly and monthly metrics and report to associated clients
- Prepare corporate meetings with accounts and take responsibilities in certain projects and business cases
- Support the configuration and set-up of new communities together with the product team
- Enrich the company’s competitive intelligence by analyzing and documenting different competitors and report crucial findings to different stakeholders
- Share best practices and create internal content to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Participate and lead different tracks within the implementation team to enhance innovation, efficiency, customer engagement, metrics and reporting, etc
- Identify and attend industry events in order to represent Cubigo and analyze the competition
Skills and qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit. Preferably post-graduate
- Dutch speaking is required
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems
- Ability to organize and plan structural
- Proficient computer skills and highly interested in technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Proven ability to drive collaboration and teamwork in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in healthcare, health IT or delivering health and wellbeing services in the third sector is a plus
- Working in a dynamic fast-growing international scale-up
- Monthly personal budget for training (professional development programs)
- Room for personal input and professional growth
- On-site free coffee and tea
- Monthly team outings
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent