Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Hytchers is a startup born in Liège in 2016 and with offices in Brussels, next to the Nord Station (Greenbizz). We developped a distribution solution that allows e-commerce parcels to be delivered by private individuals. The service consists of coordinating independent carriers to stop by relay points (e.g. petrol stations) to collect parcels for onward transportation. These carriers – called “hytchers” - are notified about pending parcels along their route by means of a smartphone application. Just as with the hitchhiking concept, parcels go from one station to another, carried by one deliverer to another, until they finally reach their ultimate destination.
Parcels are also be traceable by receivers using a web interface. Our hytchers are paid according to the distance of transportation by means of credits or prepaid fuel cards valid in our partner shops.
We are 6 young begian guys both from north and south of the country. We want you to be part of the team and the Hytchers adventure!
We propose a commercial intership with a role of business developper within our startup. The intern will :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Actively participate to those meetings to convince prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
- Proactivity and autonomy
- A unique chance to experience the exciting world of startups.
- A great work environment with dozens of young entrepreneurs from the Greebizz of Brussels
- A internship that will truely impact on our business : you will be entirely part of our team
- Afterworks !
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_text8Trust Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGymlib Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAutomatly Internship/ BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textConnexing BeNeLux Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMobile Power Solutions Internship1190 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textINGEDATA Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time