Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business development intern
Drawbotics is a Belgian scale-up founded 5 years ago with the aim of positively impacting the home buying and selling process through innovation and technology. With offices in Brussels, London and Paris, Drawbotics has quickly grown into one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the Proptech industry. We are looking for a business development intern to join our team in Brussels and fuel our growth.
A stepping stone to management and a terrific learning opportunity for anyone interested in running a business of their own. As an intern you will join a young, dynamic and passionate team.
- Proactively creating, developing and managing your business portfolio
- Generating revenue for a fast-growing, international business, contributing to its development.
- Strategically contributing to the business with new sales initiatives based on evolving product and market direction
- Constantly communicating with prospects via phone & email (80% of the time)
- You are proactive & passionate
- You are interested in business development
- You are curious & eager to learn every single day
- You are available for 4 to 6 months
- You speak perfectly English and either French or Dutch
- Join an international team in a fast-paced growing environment
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics but we love to teach, share and learn
- Competitive remuneration
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruit in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments (We are a bit competitive, so buckle up)
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textGymlib Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMobile Power Solutions Internship1190 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKiwi Pay Europe Ltd. Internship1150 Woluwé St PierreThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCSAgency SPRL Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGymlib Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-05-14=job.status_textMFI Solutions Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- French: excellent