Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Who are we?
Amazonia Bio is a Brazilian-Belgian start-up company specialized in healthy and organic products of high nutrition produced in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil. Its mission is to improve the lives of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries.
Our values: Trust, Resourcefulness, Passion. For this reason, we are to become a B Corporate company.
In order to pursue its development in Europe and on the international stage, Amazonia Bio is looking for a Business Development Intern for its office in Brussels (Evere).
Your mission & key tasks:
Are you willing to make a difference in people’s health throughout the world in a fair-trade approach? As Business Development Intern you will be polyvalent, fulfilling several tasks. Below a non-exhaustive list:
- Research and identify prospects
- To promote and organize online and offline events
- Identifying new development channels
- Follow-up of sales
- Promoting the company and its products/services
Who are we looking for?
- You can provide us with a formal internship convention, or you need to take an internship as part of your studies
- You are running a bachelor or master study in trade, sales or business administration in general.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organize
- Self-motivation and independence
- Flexibility, teamwork ability and detail orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- You have a strong commercial character and you are customer oriented
- Your English level must be one of your strengths. Any other language is a plus.
What we could offer you?
- You’ll be part of a young, dynamic, multicultural and pleasant work atmosphere
- You will be able to develop a whole new set of cross-disciplinary skills for your future career
- Daily lunch freshly cooked with only organic products.
Internship vacancy available immediately. Send your resume and motivation letter both in English with the reference “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN + Name”.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPepins Internship1020 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHappy Hours Market Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBIGH Internship1070 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBeerfood Internship1030 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textInto the spoon Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textViridis Vallis Internship1560 HoeilaartThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent