Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Development Internship
Bambaw is a start-up active in the e-commerce sector. We are committed to fight plastic pollution by offering sustainable alternatives to diposable plastic products.
We are a fast-growing company with new competitors evolving quickly. Therefore, we are looking for a business developper to help us in our mission.
With quick responses and data intensity, you will get feedback on your actions immediately. If you are interested to be challenged in a competitive environment and develop your skills with a quick learning curve, join our team!
- Promoting the products of the brand through new channels in Europe and United states.
- Integrating new products into the brand product portfolio.
- Market product placement
- Managing the creation / creating content for new products.
- Advertisements illustrations.
- User manuals
- Working on product and brand strategy to improve the reach in EU and USA.
- Digital marketing
- Working with PR for blogs and newspaper
- Managing creation of promotional videos.
- Managing Facebook campaigns
Master student (Bachelor ok if strong motivation and fit): Business administration / communication / Marketing.
- Eager to learn and loves to take on new challenges
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Dear to take initiatives
- Fast learner and keen to receive feedback
- Fluent in English
- At least Fluent in one of the following languages:(not required if English is native language)
Microsoft office (Word/Excel)
Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, adobe premiere...) is a plus
- An internship in a productive and cheerful work environment
- Experience in a fast growing sector (E-commerce)
- possibility to manage your own projects.
- Start-up environment.
- multicultural team
- Co-working space well located in Brussels (merode)
! When replying please let us know when you can start and for how many months !
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
2016-09-15=job.status_textBusiness France Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent