Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Development Internship
UpWider is an independent consulting firm serving its clients in managing their growth and performance.
Incepted by an experienced team with more than 20 years in Consulting, Management and Technologies, UpWider gathers qualified professionals sharing their enthusiasm within a startup mindset.
Based in Brussels, we have a clear understanding of our clients local issues within a global approach.
We thrive on our motivation to build on a strong company culture. Everyone takes our values of Long-term & Qualitative professional relationships to heart, bringing our motto "Management Partner" to life and giving it special meaning.
As a business developer you are in charge of the correct implementation of the commercial strategy, you will:
• Represent the company's values and actively sustain its development
• Be responsible for the Digital Plateforms customers strategy and account management
• Identify the key actors and execute an efficient prospection to customers from various industries
• Market the knowledge and experience of our consultants according to UpWider’s template and standards with a focus on the available ones
• Generate customer leads and interest based on our consultants’ capabilities
• Validate the match between consultants and business needs and help the Business Teams to keep deadlines
• Be able to easily understand the complexity of the client environment and their challenges
• Manage the current business deals, the sales process and fully understand the business, buying and decisionmaking process
• Be active in process improvements and implementation of the commercial plan
• Support the Business Recruitment process : sourcing, interviews and selection on your customers’ projects
• Willingly undertake any other duties that may be assigned or requested
• Native Dutch OR French (knowledge of the other is an asset)
• Fluent in English
• You have a higher education (bachelor OR master) with preference to Business Economical/Commercial Management orientations
• We are looking for a sales and commercial personality
• Someone who brings energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a fierce commitment to achieving results
• Have a positive attitude and sense of humor
•A 3 to 6 months Internship with long-term opportunities
• A dynamic spirit focused on global and personal development
• Being coached by professionals of the consulting giving both autonomy and follow-up
• A young and enthusiastic team with experienced managers to accompany you
• Developing a variety of Business, Marketing, New Tech, Digital and ICT skills
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textVALKUREN Internship1970 Wezembeek OpemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSalesRepublic Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent